Saturday, October 10, 2009

What goes around comes around - Justin Timberlake

I think i ought to record this down because yesterday was the day that i almost died because of everything.
I woke up a bit early in the morning and was very happy because training is at 9 and the moment is just 7. I had a good breakfast but after that i realized i was experienced a light sore-throat. No big deal, i drank some hot milk and take for granted that it will be cured by itself. I went for training and again was very happy because i can again see the same familiar faces of my friends. Everyone still looks the same though. Training was fun because of dancing by itself, celebrating Charm's birthday ... , except for the fact that my flexibility disappears after one month of no practice. Damn it, but that was not the only fun part. My sore-throat got worse and i could hardly utter a word but stubbornly, i still thought that was no big deal.
But again damn, no, i went off for PW and really felt the sore in my throat. So i took a nap on the bus and ended up alighting one stop before (cos i am not sure which stop to take). Being conscious about 45c, i decided to walk and on the way plugged in my earphone. So i walked on this small road where two sides are parked by car and the middle of the road is just enough for one car to pass through. So smart, i walked in the middle of the road. The smarter thing is that i did not realized there was a car behind me. When i looked back, i think the drive was sounding the horn but sorry, i could not hear it with my earphone plugged in. It seems like he did it for quite a while cos i saw his pissed face when he passed me. But nevermind, i managed to get to my friend's house.
I worked through the OP and written report for the whole afternoon and felt damn bored because of the work itself and because i was tortured by the sore throat getting worse. Luckily, there were good moment when Tracy's mom bought us pizza and when Kaushik who happens to be a vegetarian cannot eat his part so i took it.
After that, i went home. This moment i felt damn tired and empty-minded. I was not of any conscious about my actions. Have i mentioned that after i edited the written report, i did not save it? 0_0 The only think i can think of at that moment is to take 156, alight, and straight back to hostel. "buying noodles" plan is canceled, i did not want to stop anywhere. But everything did not end there.
The moment i crossed the road, i did not pay attention to cars and as a result, i was almost hit by a car. I still remembered the driver said:"Fuck, watch where you are going". Ok, damn that was my fault.
Getting home was a miracle. Facebook for a while, at the same time eating something. Then i went to sleep damn early (like 11 or so) but woke up at 3 because of reasons i dont know. I managed to sleep again at 4 and got up at 8 and continued with my life. The sore-throat has gotten better!

0 comments: