Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hey there Delilah - Plain White T's

So it has been near a month that i have not updated my blog. I have been too busy with Promos and tried to spend as less time on line as possible. So let's see what i got to say. Uhm uhm nothing actually.
Life in preparation for Promos is just way boring. So let's not talk about it. Nevertheless, to summary, here we go. There was not any dance sessions so all I felt was more fat growing in m tummy! Damn, got to train harder when training restart. Everyday will start with waking up and going to school (someday i could not wake up so the day will start with "could not wake up so pon school"), after that there were lessons followed by lessons, and not including walking home and dinner, i enjoyed myself self-studying (don't lie la u :) There were certain brighten-up moment when i accepted to feel guilty and went over (or call him (TK) over) to watch movie. I went to sleep pretty early (12h30 on average) and obidiently.
So life after Promos has just started for like 3 days. I rewarded myself a day-off which completely filled with sleeping, movies and going out. And yeah, after Physics paper, we celebrated 3 years we have been in Singapore. It was a good dinner and the chicken was like damn nice. I wondered why other guys did not want it as badly as me (cos i ate alot, sorry :()
Thanks to Lunar for taking us to the ULU, yet AWESOME restaurant ( i am sure the uncle is the happiest guy that day hahaha)
Wait, actually it was not 1 day-off. I actually rewarded myself one-week off (starting from this moment)
But watching a lot of movies is getting pretty boring as well. But i dun know what else to do, currently i am in love with a lot of song:
- Hey there Delilah
- Obviously
- No surprise
- What about now
- What goes around comes around (or the other way round)
.... who want to play and sing? :)

Cheyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, now got PW workshop. SADDDDDDD :(

0 comments: